Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

D-Lish Scraps Challenge #1

Good Afternoon everyone,

I didn't think I'd get another chance to join in the D-Lish Scraps Birthday Cyber Crop, but YAY!! I found some time this afternoon.

My son and I saw a local production of Mother Goose this morning, and he had such a great time.  I think he's finally feeling a little worn out these holidays, and he's having some quiet time while I have a chance to "play".

Thanks Tarrah for this challenge, it was lots of fun.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Honor x

2 comments:

Tarrah McLean said...

Honor this is a wonderful layout! I love the red and the little mini playing card! Great take on my layout! Thank you so much for joining in my challenge and good luck!

Lauren T said...

Fantastic boy layout! I like the photo, though he looks a little nervous.