Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another Layout for D-Lish Cyber Crop

Good morning everyone,

Just a quick post this morning before I take my little man to the movies to see How To Train Your Dragon 2.  It's a rainy day here today, so perfect for some inside fun.

Here is my take on Ros' challenge #6 over at D-Lish Scraps for their 5th Birthday Cyber Crop.  This one was fun to do - I think the hardest part was choosing which Bingo line I wanted to use.  If you'd like to play along, head over to their blog now and see what inspires you.

Unfortunately I don't have any D-Lish products as yet, but I'm sure I'll be making my very first order soon !!

Sorry for the photo, it's very dull here today and hard to get a good pic.


The Bingo line I chose was metal charm, tag, flowers, flairs and banner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,
Honor x

1 comment:

ros said...

this is such a gorgeous page Honor, love everything about it. It's nice to see some pages :)