Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Good Afternoon,
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and a safe and relaxing New Year.
After some time away, and a bout of sickness, I've finally found some time to get creative again.
I've been working on some special things, but can't share with you just quite yet.

I have got a simple gift card to show you today. I needed something quick for a birthday that I nearly forgot (ooops), and I had this cute image already coloured.

The Copics I used are;
Jeans - B91, 93, 97
Shirt - Colourless Blender and C1
Shoes - E55
Hair - C2, C4, C7
Skin - E000, E00
Balloon - BG32, BG34

The paper is from some scraps I had in my stash (I think it's 3 Bugs in a Rug, but not sure of the collection).

Anyway, have the in-laws down for this week, so I'd better drag myself away from my scrap room and be polite ..... lol

Take care, and I hope to be back soon with some more designs.

Hugs
Honor xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute Miss Honor! Love the colour's, it is nice to see a boy card for a change :o) Love the balloon. *hugz*

Marilyn said...

So cute Honor. I love how you've done your sentiment.