Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anniversary Card / Gift

Hi everyone,

I hope you're managing to stay cool today, if you're anywhere near me .... we've just reached 37°C, with a horrible northerly wind .... definately the kind of day to stay indoors and be creative.

Today I've made an anniversary card / gift box for my in-laws. It's their 45th wedding anniversary tomorrow, and I just couldn't let it pass without something special.

A lovely friend and fellow DT member shared the template for this gorgeous gift box with me recently, and I knew it would be perfect for the anniversary card.

I've had these very cute Magnolia stamps coloured for a while now, and thought they'd be perfect together. It represents my in-laws quite well, as they are very much outdoor people.

Anyway, it's almost time for me to pick up my eldest boy who I haven't seen for over 2 weeks (he's been spending some holidays with his dad), so I'm very excited to see him again.

Take care,
Hugs
Honor xo





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Miss Honor! Aren't you constantly full of surprises! Love this! You must pass on the template to me lol. Great work honey! *hugz*

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS Honor and detailed to perfection!!! I love it!!
Hugs xx