Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Final Day ... Sweet Love

Welcome to the final day for the Sweet Love preview .... today's super cute image is "Fairy of Love".

Bec still has a call out for a Guest DT Member, so if you're interested, email Bec at bizzybec@gmail.com

The images are now available from Bec's online store, and are also at 15% off!!



I've coloured this image with my copics,
Hair - E53, E55
Skin - E0000, E000
Dress - R81, R83, R85
Wings - G000, G00, R81, R83, R85
I hope you've enjoyed seeing this collection, isn't it just adorable!!! Don't forget to check out all the other DT creations by clicking on the side of my blog ... you'll be taken straight to their amazing blogs.
Hugs
Honor xo

1 comment:

Cor* said...

Honor, this is a perfect easle! Great doily use with that gorgeous image! I have something for you at my blog come pick it up