Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Exciting News

I am excited and proud to announce that I have been invited to be a part of the Design Team at Molossi!!!  I will be designing cards as a part of this team, and can't wait to get started on my first project.

You can find Molossi here http://www.molossi.com.au/, and they can supply you with numerous scrapbooking products to complement your stash!!  You'll find chipboard, albums, adhesives and embellishments, and if you're like me, you won't know where to stop when filling up your shopping cart lol.

So check back here soon to see what I've designing, and in the meantime, don't forget to pop over to Molossi and stack up on all your scrapbooking needs.  You can also find Molossi on Facebook, where you'll meet all the other talented design team members.

Thanks for stopping by.
Honor xo

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Honor! I'm looking forward to working with you!