Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exciting News !!!!

Hi everyone, and welcome to Thursday !!!!! I have some very exciting news to share with you all today ....... for the month of April, I have been chosen to be a Guest Designer for Mad 4 Markers !!!!!!!!!! YAY .... WOOO HOOO !!!!! I can hear the crowd cheering now ..... lol !!

So for my first creation, M4M's challenge for April is colouring with the following colour families YR, RV and BG. Now I have to admit, this was a big challenge for me as I just couldn't imagine these colours going together, however it seemed to work itself out in the end.



I have used this gorgeous Magnolia image .... she's so sweet and I used the following colours;
Hair - E43, E47, E49
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress - BG32, BG34 and YR00, YR02
Shoes - YR00, YR02
Socks - C1 & C0
Fence - E35, E37
Grass - G40, G82
Flowers - RV10, RV13

I also coloured a couple of the flowers with YR00 to match the image. The papers I've used are Prima "Sparkling Spring" collection, and although you probably can't see it, I've put Diamond Dust on the main flower for that little extra "sparkle".

Well, I'm not the only Guest DT this month, and I'd like to introduce you to Ashlee and Dana. Make sure you hop over to their blogs and check out their amazing creations for this months challenge.

Don't forget to stop by here again during April, for another challenge creation, and we'd love to see your designs for April's challenge, so make sure you visit M4M's challenge blog and enter your own.

Also, if you're from Victoria, Sammi from M4M will be at Paperific this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and I'm sure she'd love to meet you all. And of course, you'll be able to purchase some amazing products from her during this time.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're all having a great week.

Hugs
Honor xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Miss Honor, fantastic job with those colours lol. I spose that is why they call it a challenge. This card is sooooo cute! *hugz*

Annette Bowes said...

WOO HOO cheering for you Honor! Congratulations on your GD postition with us at Mad for Markers, looking forward to working with you this month, you certainly rocked our current challenge, beautiful scene you have created, take careX:)

Kerri said...

Congrats Honor!!! Awesome card too xoxox I lurve that colour combo... might have to give this one a go :-D