Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Boyz Will Be Boyz ... plus a little extra !

Hi there !!

Today I'd like to share with you all some gift tags I've made with the accessories pack from Bizzy Bec's Boyz Will Be Boyz collection. Aren't they just gorgeous images !! They have been so much fun to work with, and you can get your hands on them by visiting Bec's store NOW, and ordering these adorable digi images for yourself.



I also had a play with this beautiful image last night, and created this card. I'm loving working with oranges at the moment, as it's not normally very high on my list of favourite colours. I must apologise for the poor photo, but taking it last night was a challenge with the lighting.
I left the spot for a sentiment blank, as I wasn't sure what I wanted it to say, but this way it could be used for anything.

So thanks for stopping by, and I hope you've all be having a lovely weekend.

Cheers,
Honor xo

1 comment:

Cor* said...

Honor these tags are delish! Great touch with the crossing sign as the ribbon for the train! And your easle is perfect. Love the colors!