Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Once Upon A Time .... Last Day

Good Morning Everyone!!

Welcome to the final day in the preview of the "Once Upon A Time" Collection.

Today beautiful image is ............ "Butterfly Friend"


And yes, this gorgeous girl is my surprise candy. So don't forget to leave me a message again, and you could be the lucky winner of this adorable stamp. I definately think she's my favourite for this collection, although they are all just beautiful.

The paper is Kaisercraft's "Devonshire" collection, which I am just loving at the moment, and I've coloured her in Copics. The pearls have also been coloured with Copics to match the paper.

So, don't forget to stop by the other DT member's blogs for your extra chances to win some more candy.

Thanks again for stopping by, and keep your eye out for the next collection release, which will be just around the corner!!

Hugs
Honor

6 comments:

Deb Fratantaro said...

Gorgeous Honor, as always. Love the stamp, love the green flower. Love the lace. Well done!

Unknown said...

Ok, I changed my mind. This is my favourite now lol! I absolutely love this card Miss Honor!! Love those colours, you really are liking orange aren't you lol. *hugz*

Shelly said...

Terrific card, Honor!!! Awesome colors and embellies. They look great with the image. Thanks for the tip about coloring the pearls. I didn't know you could do that. I've enjoyed your 6 days of preview cards. TFS

Sally Richardson said...

Another lovely card you have made. I have enjoyed waiting for your creations. Very nice.
Sally

Chrissy said...

Your card is gorgeous, lovely colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sammi said...

Wow!!! I totally LOVE all your cards of these new beauties! They are so sweet!!
Sammi
xx