Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New cards

Hello !!

I've had a very productive day, with lots of time to create, which has been lovely. Below are pics of today's cards.

The images on the first card are ones that I've had coloured for quite some time, but have only just got around to using them.


The second card is the birthday card I've made for my closest friend. It's her birthday tomorrow, and we've been friends for over 20 years. I thought the Magnolia image represented us perfectly .... we're so similar in so many ways. Even our second children were born only 3 weeks apart !!!



I hope you've enjoyed these cards as much as I had making them. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you've all been having a great weekend.
Hugs
Honor xo


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute cards Miss Honor! I especially love the flower cluster on your second card. But you know me lol, I do love flowers. *hugz*

Unknown said...

Wow! Arent these beautiful!! Lovely pastel colours - so pretty!
Alicia xx

Jackie Thomas said...

These are just gorgeous. both so different but both amazing. Hugs xo