Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Monday !!

Good Afternoon everyone,

What an exciting weekend I've had!! Firstly on Saturday, I attended a Copic class at Chandon Craft with Mandi-Lee Klinger. You have to check out Mandi's blog here (www.copicme.blogspot.com). Mandi's cards are just gorgeous, and after all the tips, techniques and fun of the class, I'm so inspired to just colour, colour, colour !!!

Below is a pic of the card I made in class, and after just 4 hours with Mandi, I think my Copic blending has improved (not that I want to blow my own trumpet or anything ... lol). Even though some blending techniques still need plenty of practice, I'm pretty happy with the way this card turned out.

Thanks again Mandi for such a great day!!


Then, after coming home from class on Saturday, I logged on to the pc, only to find that I'd won a gift from Mad For Markers from commenting on their Facebook page. How exciting !! I'm not sure what I've won, but can't wait for the postie each day now !! Thanks Sammi :)

Anyway, thanks heaps for stopping by, and thanks so much for all your comments and support. It's great to get feedback on my work, and I really appreciate it. I'm off now to prepare for another Chandon class tonight .... I can't get enough at the moment !!

Take care everyone,
Cheers, Honor xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your colouring looks awesome Honor!! Love her hair. What a cute card. Have fun at your class tonight *hugz*