Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

HOP HOP HOPPY EASTER

Hello everyone,
 
No sooner have we recovered from Christmas & school holidays, and Easter is just around the corner.
What will you all be doing to celebrate with your family?
We will be lucky enough to have my husband's parents visit for a week or so.  Our kids love having them visit us, as they only get to see them once or twice a year, so you can imagine how excited they are at the thought of them coming!!  We will also be spending our Good Friday supporting the Royal Children's Hospital here in Melbourne, by attending the Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at the Werribee Mansion.  This is always an awesome day, supporting a fantastic cause.
 
So I'm here today to share with you, two Easter cards I've made.
 
The first card is a Magnolia stamp, that I've coloured with Copic Markers.
I've stamped on Blending Card, with Memento Ink.
The roses are Molossi paper roses (white), and I've coloured this with Copic Markers also, to match the image.  The base cardstock is Violet & Lavender, and embellished with Flourish with A Bling Silver Rhinestones "Elise".
 
 
 
 

The second card is also a Magnolia stamp, again coloured with Copic Markers.  I've stamped on Blending Card with Memento Ink.
 
The paper roses have again been coloured with Copic Markers to match the papers.  The punched edge is a Martha Stewart punch, and the ribbon & patterned papers (on the card above), are from my scrap stash.

The butterfly is an embossed foil sticker from Molossi, and I've raised the image using Paper Xtra 3D foam dot adhesives. 
Don't forget Molossi also have all your adhesive needs, like
XPress It Tape and 450 Glue.



 


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you all have a beautiful Easter
 
Honor xo

No comments: