Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Molossi DT Work

Happy Monday everyone !!!
 
Today I'd like to share with you all a couple of cards I've made for Molossi's Design Team.
 
The first card I've made is a "Thank You" card, using the following products that you can find over at Molossi's online store;
 
* 12 x 12 Molossi Glitter paper in pink & white
* Molossi chipboard mirror
I adhered the flowers & embellishments using 450 Quick Adhesive
Other products I used are;
* White ribbon
* The inside the mirror frame I made a button with the Epiphany Tool.
* The base of the card is made from white cardstock, and "Cloud 9 Botanical Notes"
 
 
 
The next card was a bit of fun, using the following products;
 
* Card base is white cardstock
* Background splats using "Funky Fucshia" Dylusions
* Molossi paper straws
* Japanese Washi Tape Design #12
* Japanese Washi Tape Design #23

Other products used;
* Shamrock Green flowersoft and pink/white twine



Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out the other amazing inspiration over at Molossi's blog.

Honor xo