Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good Morning,

Here I am again with another awesome challenge to share with you over at Mad For Markers.

This fortnight, the challenge is to use your Colourless Blender to make a pattern or effect.

I've used my Colourless Blender to make this floral pattern.  First I coloured the paper with R81, and then using the tip of the blender, I made the centre of the flower then using the side of the blender to make the petals.

I must admit I did try a lot of patterns before I found one that I was happy with lol !!



So make sure you stop by Mad For Markers blog today to see some more fantastic inspiration for this challenge, and if you need to re-stock your Copic supplies, head over to the Mad For Markers Online Store for all your needs.

I'm heading off overseas in a few days so won't get the chance to blog for a little bit, but hopefully when I get home I'll be full of inspiration and have plenty to share.

Take care,
Hugs
Honor x 

No comments: