Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reminder

Hi Copic Lovers,

Firstly I must apologise, I have nothing to show you today :(   After a couple of weeks of sickness in our house (I'm over Winter lol), and also working extra days so I can go on holidays soon, I've just run out of time.

I do want to remind you about the current challenge over at Mad For Markers.  This fortnight, the challenge is to "create a scene", and use your Copics of course !! 

If you head over to the M4M challenge blog now, you'll see some awesome inspiration from the Design Team.  And you can scroll down here to see my inspiration from last week.

Also, don't forget to check out the Mad 4 Markers online store, for all your Copic needs.  Sammi's also got some awesome stamps in store and if she's out of stock of anything, send her an email and she'll do her best to get it in for you.

Anyway, thanks again for stopping by and I apologise for having nothing to show you.  I'm hoping to have some time to myself this weekend, and as long as my mojo doesn't go AWOL, hopefully I'll get lots of crafting done.

Take care, and I'll see you back here again very soon.

Hugs,
Honor 

No comments: