Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bizzy Bec's May Challenge




Good Morning Bloggers,


Over at Bizzy Bec's, you'll find an awesome challenge this month .... making tags!!! These are so much fun to make, and I've used the adorable Tilda on my tag card, with 2 tags. A beautiful friend of mine, Cassie, showed me how to make this card a little while back and I love that it has space for 2 tags ... plenty of space for sentiments and writing your personal message. Check out Cassie's blog here for more inspiration from an extremely talented crafter.


So, to be involved in Bec's challenge this month, all you need to do is make a tag!! How simple is that. Head over to Bec's blog here, and enter your tag and be in the running for a cool prize. I can't wait to see what you come up with.


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs Honor xo

3 comments:

Bec said...

this is stunning honor.. i love that colour combo together.. I have not used it before but now i must.. bec xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Miss Honor. So good to see you had time to colour a Magnolia stamp lol. I don't have that one so I will be pinching it lol. *hugz*

Marilyn said...

What a creative card Honor... I love the image and tags.