Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Exciting News at Mad for Markers !

Good Afternoon,

Today I have some exciting news to share with you all. Over at Mad for Markers, Sammi has just announced she is releasing a mini magazine called "Copicendium"! Isn't this awesome !!!!


This mini magazine / ideas book will include a variety of projects, tutorials, and many other ideas, specifically related to using Copics.

It is anticipated the release of Copicendium will be late June 2011, therefore Sammi is on the hunt for submissions and advertising NOW. If this interests you, make sure you pop over to the M4M blog to read all the details on this.

Thanks for stopping by.

Take care,
Honor xo

1 comment:

Ashlee McGregor said...

This is such exciting news, I know I can't wait to get a copy when it comes out :-) I have some lala candy on my blog if you would like to check it out www.ashleescreations.blogspot.com
Ashlee mad for markers dt member