Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Copics on Candles

Good Evening All,

OMG ..... yesterday I attended a class, learning how to colour with Copics on candles, and it was AMAZING !!!!

The class was held at Chandon Craft (click here for their website), and our awesome teacher, was Mandi-Lee Klinger. Mandi is incredible. She is so talented, and even after three classes with her, I still walk away amazed and learning many new things each time. So check out Mandi's blog here, and be prepared to be gobsmacked!!!

In my pics below, we made 2 candles in the class (the smaller candle with the holly, and the candle with the little boy). We even made a gift tag to go with the candle, which was very cute and very clever!! I was so excited about these candles, that I came home and made a third one today for a Christmas gift for a family friend. And I'm sure over the next few days I'll be making a few more ..... they are just so gorgeous and perfect gifts. However, they don't just need to be for Christmas. I'll definately be making some for birthdays, christenings, etc.











So, I just wanted to share with you all these gorgeous creations, and thank Mandi for her time and generosity in sharing this class with us all. I'm already looking forward to the next class, and the next amazing installment in Mandi's designs.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the next Victorian Sweetheart release - I'm sure you'll love her just as much as I do.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
Honor xo




7 comments:

ros said...

hi honor, they're gorgeous. where did you get ur candle from it looks perfect size

Unknown said...

My golly you've been busy Miss Honor! Very cute indeed :o) *hugz*

Honor said...

Hi Ros, I bought it at the Reject Shop ($4) - bargain !!!

Sammi said...

They looks AWESOME!!
xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow, they're simply stunning. xo

Mandi-Lee said...

Honor you are too sweet! Your candles look great ... and once again it was an absolute pleasure to have you in my class....again!!! Looking forward to seeing you next year.
Lots of love
Mandi
xxx

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful candles Honor, love you pretty pearl detail too! Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring Anything Goes Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope you have had a Merry Christmas and wishing a wonderful 2011, take careX:)