Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

So Excited !!!

Woooo Hoooo !!!!

I just had to share my exciting news with everyone. Today I made Top 3 in the recent Mad For Markers challenge. The challenge was "Anything But A Card", and I entered my Wishing Well.

I'm over the moon, as this is the first challenge I've ever won, and I'm still jumping up and down with excitment.

Thanks to everyone at Mad 4 Markers, you've made my day !!!

So you all need to hop on over to M4M now, and check out their new challenge, which is "Christmas Cards using non-traditional colours". It's so easy, so don't miss out and get your entry in today!!!

Take care everyone, and I hope to be back this week with some new creations.

Big Hugz
Honor xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo awesomely happy for you hun! It's a great feeling isn't it, and you deserve it too!! Luv ya *hugz*

raquel said...

Well done on making the top 3 Honor!!!!