Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Creations

Hello !!

Just a quick entry today to show you a card I've just finished. I'm entering this in the Mad For Markers challenge that is running at the moment. Their topic for this challenge is "digital stamp" .... so all you need to do is create something using a digital stamped image. How easy is that?? So, there's no excuse for you not to enter. Hop over to M4M here, and check out the challenge for yourself.
The image is from The Greeting Farm, and she is called "Dressy Ebony". You can see this image, and other gorgeous images like it here. Of course, I've coloured the image with my Copics, and I've also coloured the ribbon to match.
As it's time to start thinking about Christmas, I found a template for these gorgeous gift bags at Splitcoast Stampers (see here). I've adapted the bags slightly to suit my needs. They are so cute, and the perfect size for a gift card. I'm also thinking of making some for the Christmas table this year, and include some individual treats for everyone. I don't think I'll be limiting these to Christmas either, they are so cute and easy to make, perfect for any occasion.
It's time to start thinking about Christmas cards too. Oh, where to start !! lol
Thanks for stopping by everyone. Take care for now,
Hugs Honor xo










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Miss Honor! Mega cute card and love the matching ribbon. And I love those little bags, they have turned out so well :o) *hugz*

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous card Honor, lovely layout and perfect matching ribbon. Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring a Digi Image Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope to see again soon, take careX:)

Unknown said...

Super cute card and projects! Thanks for sharing :)

Sammi said...

Ebony looks adorable! And those bags are AWESOME!!
Thanks for joining in our Mad for Markers challenge!
Sammi
xx