Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a very productive day ...

It's been a great day today. I've finally finished the birthday card I've been working on for weeks. I just hope the recipient loves it now. It's her party on Saturday night, so we'll find out then. Happy Birthday Cass ..... big hugs xoxo

I've decided to enter this card into Bizzy Bec's September challenge. This month the theme for the challenge is "Cheerful Spring", and I love this gorgeous Tilda, with the swing added ..... depicts Spring for me, enjoying the outdoors and relaxing. Although, I wish the weather here at the moment would be warmer .... the kids can't wait to get outside more and into the sunshine.

To enter Bec's September challenge, just go to her website here http://www.bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking.com.au/





Below is a quick card I've made using one of the many images I've coloured over the last couple of weeks. I've been colouring nearly every night, and have so many images now to make cards with. Apart from these two cards, I've spent the day cutting out images, and making some plans for some cards. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this image, as I put off colouring it for so long. I just wasn't sure how to colour whites, but I think this turned out ok. The papers are from the Prima "Jack and Jill" collection, as is the stamped embellishment. I stamped it with a Stampin' Up stamp, and embossed for that little bit extra. The flowers are from my stash, but I think it's nearly time to buy some more .... lol.
Well, I hope you've all been having a lovely day. I hope the cycling races in Geelong aren't causing you too many headaches, and you're managing to keep warm on this cold day.
Take care everyone, and thanks for stopping by.
Hugz Honor xo





3 comments:

Bec said...

Oh this is so pretty Honor.. Thank you so much for your entry... bec xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the banner and the beautiful colours.....a perfect spring card!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
xx

Leonie said...

O most definately spring with Tilda on her swing! So pretty with the embossing and the doiley.thanks so much for joining in with us at Bizzy bec's for our september competition
Hugs Leonie